BarnabyTheMasterBarnabyTheMaster

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

hahaha

you still got it dude. nicely done.

BiffTheTimid responds:

YEAH~! I didn't think you still went to this site. You're still listed as one of my buddy-dudes.

Aeternus Proelium Aeternus Proelium

rocked me panties

i loved it, and it's not just because i helped you with it. good stickness, and you're welcome for the preloader/concept help.

Lost Flashes: Pi Lost Flashes: Pi

Nice

This reminds me of Lord of the Rings. It's pretty cool. I enjoyed it.

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

Unbelievable

The last guy was wrong. This is truly amazing. *Sniff Sniff* It brought a tear to my eye and a smile to my face. I loved it. It must be the best movie on Newgrounds. It will hold a place in my heart forever. Only one criticism and its really no that big of deal. USE A SPELL CHECKER. Anyway, I loved it; Great stuff and you've got talent son.

anti clock movie anti clock movie

Well,

I agree with the point that you are trying to make here. People shouldn't be assholes who just vote zero because they got into newgrounds and see that someone posted that the clockcrew sucks. But I also think that you should not just do this, start making some high quality shit to get the rep of the clock crew up there with everyone like OrangeClocks L. That is one of my favorite movies in the portal.

That's My Bush Parody That's My Bush Parody

Well,

This movie obviously didn't take much effort. Grab some clock crew shit, add a song, and a backround or two. Alright for what it is, but stuff really shouldn't be poor looking like the question mark. Take a little more time.

Death of a Leader Death of a Leader

Hmm...

I have to say that although I do love the ClockCrew this was quite amusing.

L L

Absolutely Wonderful

This has to be my favorite movie in the portal. It is so wonderful that it brings a tear to my eye. OrangeClock, I salute you.

CD-Clock Day Resurrection CD-Clock Day Resurrection

Sweet!

Hahahaha! This is almost the best clock movie ever! This only comes second to OrangeClock's L! Keep it up Banana Clock!

4EvrythingElseThrsMstrCrd 4EvrythingElseThrsMstrCrd

Not Too Shabby

It was pretty funny. You could've taken a little more time on the guy, but all in all it was a quality flick.